Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hiatus

Since Casey and I planned for this blog to be about our life together after I moved to California, and since I have had to move back to Madison for a few months, we have decided to put the blog on hold until I get back.  It is a shame, and I am not very happy about my current situation, but hopefully it won't last too long and I can get back to California soon.
From these pictures of my current living situation, you might understand some of my malaise.


But, hopefully, when I get back to California, there will Precious Moments galore!

4 comments:

marta said...

that apartment is not precious. come and see us and the franklins whenever you need preciousness.

JB said...

Wow... That is a bachelorette pad of saddness... Soon you will experience sunny Texas and all your troubles will disapear!

Roxanne said...

Ah, I am seeing now why the Precious Moments were put on hold....I think someone needs a margarita w/chips and queso ;)

chris said...

oh boy. When are you coming back??? I spoke with one of your future lab mates last week. Looking forward to your return.