Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kirkburgers

Last month Casey and I took a break from work one weekend and headed to Kirk's Steakburgers for lunch. We've tried to go for dinner twice and have gotten turned away because they close at 8 and don't like to bend the rules even a little. It was pretty crowded even at 1:30 on a Saturday. We each had a delicious Kirkburger. They have an extensive condiment bar, but be careful as the Miracle Whip is not labeled and can easily be confused with mayo.


I don't know what else to say. Kirkburgers!



5 comments:

michael said...

You should eat dinner at a normal time, like 5 O'Clock.

JB said...

I am liking the Kirk inspired posts!

JB said...

Also, what I assume is Emily's thumb in the picture of Casey makes it look like Casey's shirt is half up.

emily said...

I was hoping no one else would notice Casey's bare midriff

Unknown said...

They sound like very good burgers, from an objective standpoint.